Global insurance company meets customer demand with itel Work-at-Home
There was time when shopping for home, auto and life insurance was relegated to finding a broker who did all the leg work and presented a series of options, case closed. In today’s world of digitally enabled, at-your-finger-tip solutions, customers shop differently, and insurance companies have caught on. 52% of insurance customers refer to themselves as relationship buyers and more than ever the insurance industry has embraced “customers serving customers” to provide meaningful customer experiences.
A global insurance company needed a better way to find qualified Property & Casualty Licensed Sales and Non-Licensed Customer Service agents. They needed experts with flexibility, who understood the art of creating customer experiences across a large geographic foot print. A solution that could augment their capabilities over the phone, via email and chat, but how to do this in a highly secure, cost-effective manner?
itel At-Home is a sophisticated solution designed specifically for high complexity, highly secure virtual agent interactions. The insurance company vetted our overall infrastructure and security protocols certifying that itel At-Home could handle sensitive customer data, remotely and securely. Our solution included the development of a virtual based, adult learning program, nationwide hiring strategy, video enabled support solution coupled with a flexible staffing model to ensure geographic redundancy and proper call arrival alignment.
- 45 days to launch, we onboarded 30 licensed agents across multiple states
- Within 90 days, we had 120 agents in production
- The client saw 20% improvement in a key client metrics compared with in-house operations
- Real-time staffing burst capacity, 10-30% allowing more calls to be handled during unplanned volume events
- Client has realized a cost reduction of approximately 30% compared with their in-house operations